Young Investors Club of Srimad Andavan Arts and Science College was established for the purpose of creating awareness among members about investment at the young age.The club helps the members to relish the power of compounding in their future and provides valuable investing ideas. Investing is about “finding an outstanding company at a sensible price.” Hence, we conduct fundamental analysis of companies across all sectors of the market in order to find those with strong ‘economic moats’ or competitive advantages which will enable the members to generate superior returns over a long term investment horizon.Objectives
Students opened Demat account and started trading on their own, with the support of Young Investor Club.Student Office Bearers
|Mr.B.VENKATACHALAPATHY||DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE||PRESIDENT|
|Ms.K.JAYASHRI||DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||SECRETARY|
|Mr.R.MOHAN||DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE||TREASURER|
|Date||Title||Resource Person||No of Participants|
|23.08.2018||Inauguration of the Club||Dr CMA T K Sridhar,SEBI Sponsored Trainer,Managing Partner Singer academy,Cost Accountant PRI Firm, Chennai.||300|
|24.09.2018||Online stock trading - A Technical Analysis||Mr G Deepak,Assistant Professor,Coordinator YIC,Department of Management.||40|
|14.12.2018||Investment Awareness and Avenues||Dr.B.P. Upendra Roy,Professor – EEE, Mookambigai College of Engineering,Trichy.||50|
|07.03.2019||Workshop on “Practical Application on stock Market”||1. Mr. S. Moorthy, Founder Swasthika Groups, Trichy.
2. Mr G Deepak,Assistant Professor,Coordinator YIC,Department of Management.
|19.12.2019||SEBI Initiated Investor Awareness Program||Mr. Manoj T Neelakantan,BFSI Trainer & Managing Partner,Apex Academy, Kochi||70|
|01.08.2020 to 03.08.2020||Equiz on Banking and stock market||https://forms.gle/g43N27VZwuvr4YLH8||419|
|08.08.2020 to 10.08.2020||Equiz on Logo and taglines||https://forms.gle/583eG3V1JSmPLChM8||426|
|24.08.2020 to 26.08.2020||Webinar Series on “Enhancing Financial, Emotional and Social Wellbeing”||1. Mr. S. Nagoor Ali Jinnah, Former CGM NABARD, Chennai.
2. Mr. Gnana Suria Bahavan Devaraj, ED, BhumiTrust, Vellore
3. Mr. S. Rajan Babu, National Consultant, Govt of India, Chennai
4. Dr. N. Jeyaseelan, Founder Director, Vritcham Academy, Chennai.
5. V. Sukumaran, Assistant Professor (KNGAC), State Vice President -Tamil Nadu Science Forum,Thanjavur
6. Mrs. Margaret Francis,Assistant Professor & Head, Department of Social Management, St. Francis College for Women
7. Rtn.PP. P.Baskaran, Cliff. Engineering, Trichy
8. Dr. P. Subburethina Bharathi, Senior Manager & Head, Learning & Development, Kauvery Group of Hospitals.
9. Dr. P. Bagavathgeetha, Assistant Professor, Department of Tamil, Government College, Tiruchirappalli
10. Dr. K.Latha. Principal i/c, Government Law college, Tirunelveli
|22.03.2021||Financial education workshop for Global Money Week||Mrs. P. Krithika, SEBI Resource Person, Assistant Professor, Kongu Engineering College, Erode||100|
|12.08.2021||Investment opportunities for Teachers in Post Insurance||Mr. R Satheesh Kumar,Group Leader,Postal Life Insurance, (Government of India) Department of post, Srirangam||50 Staff|
|13.08.2021||Career Opportunities in Life Insurance Sector||Mr D Prabhakaran,(Alumni BBA: 2003-2006)Senior Sales Manager,Ageas Federal Life Insurance Co ltd,Trichy.||100|
|31.08.2021||Financial Awareness on Capital Market||Manoj T Neelakantan,Ex-AGM - IDBI Bank, BF SI Trainer,Managing Partner & Lead Trainer,Apex Academy, Kochi, Kerala.||100|
|27.12.2021 to 30.12.2021||Financial Education for Young Citizen||Dr. K. DEVARAJU,Certified SEBI Resource Person,Assistant Professor,Department Of Business Administration, Jamal Mohammed College||68|
|13.04.2022||DEMAT Accounting Opening for Club students||1. Mr Prasanth, Sales Executive, Ventura Securities limited, Trichy.
2. Ms Renganayaki, Sales Executive, Ventura Securities limited, Trichy.
|26.07.2022||Pan Card Awareness Programme||Club Students created awareness the about importance of Pan card||II and III UG Students|
|28.07.2022||Pan Card Camp||PAN CARD CAMP||350|
|01.08.2022||Overview of securities Market and Career opportunities||Manoj T Neelakantan,Ex-AGM - IDBI Bank, BF SI Trainer,Managing Partner & Lead Trainer, Apex Academy, Kochi, Kerala.||100|