How To Apply
Interested eligible students should fill up the application form (click here to download). The completed application with one passport size photo and an attested copy of the Class X mark sheet should be submitted to the respective Principal/Head of the Institute. The Principal or Head of the Institute shall verify, endorse the student application form and send all applications in one single pack along with bonafide certificate from the school principal to the Coordinator by Saturday, 20th January 2018. Acceptance letter (click here to download) from parents should also be submitted. Selected students will be intimated by Wednesday, 24th January 2018 and also displayed in the website. The final programme schedule and other details will be displayed in the website (www.andavancollege.ac.in).
- Students of Class XI or XII who have secured more than 94.2% in Tamilnadu State Board or 95% in ICSE or A1 grade in CBSE in the 10th Board exam are eligible to participate.
- The applicants will be ranked according to their class X marks (in each boards separately) and will be selected for the camp.
- NOTE: Students who have already attended “INSPIRE INTERNSHIP ” Science camp earlier anywhere in INDIA are not eligible.
- Last date for registration : 20th January, 2018
- Intimation of Selected candidates : 24th January, 2018
- Confirmation from selected candidates : 26th January, 2018
- Camp dates : 29th January – 02nd February, 2018