WOMEN DEVELOPMENT CELL
Year of Inception : 2013
• To protect women staff and students associated with the college from any sort of injustice and problems of any nature directly or indirectly.
• To create social awareness about the problems of women
• To develop self confidence of Women through training programmes.
• To guide about Laws related to Women Welfare, Women rights, Self defence mechanisms etc.
• To highlight the importance of health, nutrition and hygiene.
• To organize seminars, workshops relating to women development and empowerment.
Plan of Action:
• To conduct an Awareness Programme in association with EDC in the month of December 2017.
• To conduct a Workshop in association with Department of Management in the month of January, 2018 .
• Rs.3625/- has been contributed to the deserving student Ms.L.Sangeetha of III year B.Sc.,Bio-Tech on 02. 08. 2017.
• Rs.3000/- has been given to Ms.S.Krithika of II B.Com. on 03. 10. 2017
|S.No||NAME OF THE STAFF||DESIGNATION||DEPARTMENT|
Total Student Members:39
|SL.No||DATE||EVENT TITLE||RESOURCE PERSON||NO. OF PARTICIPANTS|
|1.||02.08.2017||Awareness Programme – Women Empowerment||Dr.Akila Vaidhyanathan,Obstetrician & Gynaecologist,Lalitha Nursing Home,
Thillai Nagar, Trichy.
|2.||05. 10.2017||Entrepreneurship Awareness Programme In Association with Department of Management – Start Up||Dr.Asokk Dhayalan,Professor – HR & Psychology,Head – EDC MAM College of Engineering,