Month and year of Inception: August 2014
• To Develop, maintain and enhance pupil interest in environment
• To help students to disseminate the message of conservation of nature
• To provide opportunity to be involved in resolving the environmental problems
• To minimize wasteful consumption and promotion of sustainable and wise use of natural resources by all sectors of society
• To work towards reduction in the sources of pollution and impacts of climate change
Conservation and development of medicinal plants. Give awareness program combined with government bodies. Our nature club will organize and conduct green audit of campus in every year and also convene meetings and discuss on activities of the club.
Students make green audit in the year of 2017-18 inside the college campus and collect plants name, scientific name, native and usage of those plants which give awareness of conservation of plants.
1.Dr. R. Praveena, Asst. Prof, Dept. of Botany
2.Dr. S. Arif Nisha, Asst. Prof. Dept. of Biotechnology
Student Office bearers
|S.No||Name of the Student||Designation||Department|
No. of Student Membres : 135
|S.NO||DATE||EVENT TITLE||RESOURCE PERSON||NO OF PARTICIPANTS|
|1.||22. 09.2017||Inauguration||Mr. A.C. Pugalendhi Prop. Krishi Care, Musiri.||129||-|