Month and year of Inception: September 2012
Objective: To provide the youth of the world an opportunity for development and contribution, individually and collectively as responsible members of the local, national and international community.
• To stimulate among its members acceptance of high ethical standard.
• To develop Leadership.
• To provide experiences through service to the community.
• To provide an opportunity to promote international understanding.
To conduct awareness program for civil service examination
1. C.Thiyagarajan -Deparment of Microbiology
2.M. Meenakshi -Deparment of Mathematics
3. R.Kalavani -Deparment of Mathematics
4.S.Jeyaslee pritha -Deparment of Mathematics
Student Office Bearers
|s. no||Name of the student||Designation||Department|
No. of Student Members: 120
|S.NO||DATE||EVENT TITLE||RESOURCE PERSON||NO OF PARTICIPANTS|
|1||14.10.17||Diwali||N.S. Arasu nethagy||15||5|