Year of Inception/Inauguration on: 2004
• To create awareness amongst students from the early stages of their life and kindle their feelings of love, kindness and compassion towards all living beings, animal life and plant life.
• To make the future generation responsible, productive citizens who will prove to be useful assets for their nation.
• To Protect environment
• To Maintain ecological balance
• To preserve human and animal rights
1.Visiting an Old Age Home / Home for the handicapped / and sharing, caring, helping the blind by being readers/scribes.
2.Collecting a handful of rice of any particular day in a week and giving to orphanage or animal shelter.
3.Visiting Goshalas & Pinjarapoles, Blue Cross, SPCA, PFA etc. and collecting information about animal welfare activities.
Values that we inculcate in students are:
• Universal brotherhood (Maitry)
• Respect for virtuous people (Pramod)
• Compassion (Karuna)
• Respect for all religions (Madhyastha Bhav)
Plan of Action
1.Keeping the environment clean and green-cleaning the school campus etc.
2.Celebrating Vanamahotsava day by Planting Sapling / Growing plants in Coconut shells /watching germination in the pots / Watering plants in the garden.
3.Projects on endangered species.
4.Visiting an Old Age Home / Home for the handicapped / and sharing, caring, helping the blind by being readers/scribes.
5.Visiting Goshalas & Pinjarapoles, Blue Cross, SPCA, PFA etc. and collecting information about animal welfare activities.
6.Display of charts on nutritional values of vegetarian diet.
7.Preparing a First –Aid Kit for animals /human beings.
8.Making animal homes (natural habitats) like nest, burrows, caves etc.
9.Making a model Bio-gas plant.
10.Making paper bags and distributing them.
11.Collecting a handful of rice of any particular day in a week and giving to orphanage or animal shelter.
1. R.Saradha Assistant Professor, Computer Science
2. S.Vidya, Assistant Professor, Micro Biology
Student Office bearers
|S.No||Name of the student||Designation||Department|
|2||P.Siva||Vice President||Computer science|
|4||S.Meena ,C.Karthekeyan||Joint Secretary||Physics|
No. of Student Members :192
|S.NO||DATE||EVENT TITLE||RESOURCE PERSON||NO OF PARTICIPANTS|
|1||6.9.2017||Club Inauguration||Dr.A.Gopinath, Asst prof in Tamil. Bishop heber college, Trichy||55|