ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT CELL
Month and year of Inception: August 2013
• To Identify the Potential Entrepreneurs.
• To create awareness and to train the young minds for the Self Employment.
• To provide knowledge and information about the schemes and opportunities to establish the business units.
• To develop Entrepreneurial Skills and abilities among the students.
• To develop and strengthen entrepreneurial quality.
• To impart the managerial knowledge for better understanding about the problems and prospects of the business.
• Regular Activities:
Students Participated in making Instant Dhoop, Phenoil, Artificial jewels, Glass painting and other art works under ED CELL.
• Special Activity:
DST-NIMAT Funded Project of Rs.20,000 for conducting “A Three Day Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp” in our College.
• Agripreneur Activity:
The Agripreneur activities like Terrace Gardening, Mushroom Cultivation, Vermi- compost, Azolla Cultivation, Bottle Garden were take place under ED Cell.
Programmes to be Scheduled
• ED Cell plans to conduct a Two Day ED workshop in the month February 2018 with TIDITSSIA.
• In association with WDC, ED Cell plans to conduct an Awareness Programme on Entreprenership for the Female college Students in Trichy in the month of December 2017.
• In Association with Chemistry Department, ED Cell plans to prepare Phenoil for our College & Hostel requirement.
1.Dr.M.Pitchaimani – Vice-Principal
2.Mr.S.Sivakumar - Department of Commerce
3.Ms.R.Idhaya Jothi - Department of Commerce
4. Dr.M.Chandrasekar- Dept of Bank Management
5. Ms.K.Subha - Department of Management
6.Mr.Kalyanasundaram -Dept of Computer Science
1. Ms.G.Sugashini – Department of Tamil
2. Mr.S.Suresh - Department of English
3. Ms.M.Gomathi - Department of Maths
4. Dr.R.Muthukumar - Department of Physics
5. Dr.K.Athesh - Department of Bio-chemistry
6. Dr.S.Thenmozhi - Department of Microbiology
7. Ms.S.K.Gunavathi - Department of Chemistry
8. Dr.R.Praveena -Department of Botany
9. Dr.M.Manjula -Department of Library Science.
10. Mr.V.Madhavan - Department of Social work
|Sl.no||Name of the student||Class||Department|
|1||Maya Krishnan. K||III Year||B.B.A|
|2||Vignesh Raj . S||III Year||B.Com|
Student Members :100
|S.NO||DATE||EVENT TITLE||RESOURCE PERSON||NO OF PARTICIPANTS|
|1||06,07 & 08’ July 2017||A Three Day Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp(DST- NIMAT Project)||Mr.T.Rajappa
|2||Every week of Friday||Conducting Friday Bazaar||