Department of Soft skills aims at moulding the student community to acquire and practise soft skills along with the advanced communication skills and to play an effective role in catering to the needs and wants of the employers.
Pursuing to achieve excellence in effective learning and Communication.
Fostering innovation and creativity.
Integrating a Global Perspective.
Making the students realizing their responsibility.
Established in 2013
To improve the Communication Skills of the students to the expectations of Industries.
To Achieve 80% Placement by the year 2018 atpar with renowned Institutions.
- Smart Projector – Teaching tool.
- Group Discussion , Communication Skills , Aptitude Related CDs and Software.
- Advanced Books in Library for Competitive Examinations like IAS , UPSC , Railways , Bank Examinations and Corporate Interviews.
- Spoken English for Students and faculty
- Mock Interviews
- Mock Group Discussion
- Reasoning Skills
- Personality Traits
- Public speaking
- Preparing the students for competitions(BADU Fest, other inter Collegiate competitions)
Through effective Teaching and Training, the Department helps the students and faculty to have better communication skills. Giving exposure on Numerical Aptitude, Values and Etiquettes which would refine the students further to be placed well.