PG & Research Department of Management strives to motivate the torch bearers of the society and develop entrepreneurial skills with managerial abilities through quality education and knowledge.
Producing effective and responsible leaders by offering rich knowledge with an inspiration to converse with the society.
Year of Establishment
Introduction of UG
MBA Concurrent - PCP Centre
Introduction of Certificate Course
Entrepreneurial Development Cell
Diploma in Insurance Management
PG Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations
- Master of Business Administration
DIPLOMA PG PROGRAMS
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations
The department is equipped with movable & immovable Smart Projector with Iris to follow innovative teaching methods.
- In addition to the Central Library, a well equipped departmental library is functioning to cater the needs of the faculty and students.
Minor Projects completed
Title of The Project
“Statistical survey for the Estimation of coconut production in Thanjavur District.”
Name of Investigator
Dr.R.Thanga Prashath Assistant Professor.
Ministry of Agriculture, Coconut Development Board Govt.of India, Kera Bhavan, Kochi, Kerala .
Amount Sanctioned (in lakhs)
- MoU with TIDITSSIA for arranging Campus Interviews and also to develop entrepreneurial skills of students
MoU with V-tech, Trichy for conducting tally course (Field of Accounting Package).
- MoU with Aanandham Trust for conducting CA-CPT coaching classes
- B-FEST - An intercollegiate business festival is organised by the department every year to bring out the various talents of the students.
- Organising State / National / International level Seminars and Conferences
- Arranging Entrepreneurial Development Workshops.
- Arranging Guest Lectures.
- Conducting Business Quiz Programmes.
- Arranging Industrial Visits & Study Tours
- EDP workshop and seminars in association with various agencies. (TIDITSSIA, PIDITSSIA , EDI Chennai, Government of Tamilnadu and Suyathozhil Mandram of Puthiya Thalai Murai New Channel) have been organised to enhance the Entrepreneurial Skills of the students.
- It is planned to inaugurate Career Development Cell to create job awareness and to inspire the students to apply for Private and Government jobs (by providing them the job related notifications, eligibility criteria etc).